Thrifty Finds // 6

I got a little thrifty last weekend. I found a couple of items that definitely belonged in my bedroom.

This little leggy book stand was only $10.00 at Relics. Max refused to get out of the picture and he also refused to sit still.


Here it is with my books in the bedroom. IGNORE THOSE FLOORS.


I think the universe must hate my husband. He doesn't like paint by numbers, and yet I just keep coming across them for cheap! These weird kitchen ones were $2.00 each at S.T.D. (that's a flea market). I think they should start the collection on the opposite wall.



My bedroom is finally looking more colorful and more ME.

I still haven't started sanding or painting the floors yet, though. I'm not quite ready to take every single thing out of the room and make everything dusty. Hopefully I will get there soon.

I'm linking up with Linda from Calling it Home for the One Room Challenge. Check out the party here.


14 comments:

  1. Every time I read your blog, I get the urge to go to the flea markets - especially Relics, that one's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats do the same thing! They just want to wreck things up ;) Good luck on the floors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Too funny about cats-they are stinkers, but I love them!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see the floors and your finale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are a pain but I think it will be worth it!

      Delete
  4. Don't you just love great finds like this? Perfect Layne! can't wait to see it all next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually saw that bookshelf a while back, but I passed it up. Then I had a dream about it, and I went back and got it. I'm glad it was still there! :)

      Delete
  6. I had to snort at the (that's a flea market) because WHY? WHY? But I do love the STD's (the flea markets). Both of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! STD's are the best!! :)

      My sister-in-law mistakenly called it HIV flea market one time-I died laughing!

      Delete
  7. I can't believe you haven't started the floors. That sounds like a huge job. Love the treasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a moment when I realized "What have I done?! Now I have to do something about these floors!" But I'm excited for the end result, so it will be worth all the work!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...