Linking Event + Guest Posting



Hello!

A couple things. First:

I'm a little late to the party, but hopefully they'll still let me in. During one of my daily hours-long blog reading sessions, I stumbled upon an linking event called the One Room Challenge from Linda at Calling it Home. Basically it's lots of bloggers reimagining rooms in a short period of time and then sharing it all at once. This is really my thing.

I decided to jump in because I just coincidentally happen to have started redoing a room of my own recently, and you know I want to talk about it. Plus, I love link-ups and discovering new blogs, but it's hard to find link-ups for decorating blogs (at least for me it is, is it easier for you?). And seriously, room makeovers put me on the edge of my seat. I'm really into this stuff.

So I'm joining in with my bedroom makeover. In case you missed it, here's my inspiration post for that room. It's already looking a lot different, so I'll share my results October 10th when everyone else does. In the meantime, that lovely button up there is now sitting on my sidebar, ready to send you straight to my bedroom makeover posts.

Next thing:

Are you seeing that "Featured On" button over there in the sidebar?  I've got a guest post up at Answers.com today! My husband's grandfather's sixties-but-not-swanky-modern bedroom set got a serious facelift this weekend, so click on over and take a peek. Please leave me a nice comment while you're there. I'm scared some jerk will leave some rude comment like "U Smell" or "Ron Paul 2012."

Oops! Bedroom spoiler alert! Here's the finished product:



And finally, I just want to say THANK YOU so much for reading this little blog. Blogging is so much more fun when you think someone's reading it. I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! That dresser just needed something fresh, I think. :)

      Delete
  2. It's not too late at all. Did you link up? http://www.callingithome.com/2013/10/one-room-challenge-linking-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...