Hanging the Wahoo Board


Several years ago Rand's brother made us this giant Wahoo board. It's a game with two versions sort of like the game Sorry! with marbles. It's awesome, but we never really play it. I was hunting for something interesting to hang above our bed, and I suddenly remembered that this thing has been hiding in our closet all this time.

I originally pictured this side hanging on the wall, but I was excited to turn it over and realized that this was on the other side:


I'm not really sentimental, but the Red Cross is kind of Rand's thing. He's a career lifeguard and pool boy, and this looks like a giant Red Cross symbol. I think that's nice, so I chose this side to show.

I just stapled some wire to the back to hang it and...


here it is.


I like it, and I like that my brother-in-law's gift isn't hiding in the closet anymore. 


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! I like the side you chose best too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You probably know a thing or two about "shopping" your own home for items to decorate with, too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...