Oh Darling, Let's Be Glampers


Rand and I just made a big, exciting purchase!

After lots of dreaming, looking, and feeling disappointed, we finally came across the perfect little starter camper and bought it. It's a 1999 Fleetwood Terry, whatever that means. The previous owners bought it new and seemed to be very meticulous about its upkeep. It's very clean and doesn't need anything but some cosmetic improvements inside (LOTS of floral and periwinkle in there right now).



It's clean, in good shape and we got it for a price we could handle. Looking at Airstreams really took the wind out of my sails, actually. I got it into my head that anything we could afford had to be pretty gross, but not so. True, it doesn't look like a silver bullet, but we can upgrade later, right? Maybe at least remove the "Terry" from the front awning? That would be enough for me.

Stay tuned for a BEFORE tour! As you can imagine, I'm just as excited about decorating this thing as I am about traveling in it.


6 comments:

  1. OMG! So exciting! And you're in prime camping territory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! You may also die when you see the interior "before" photos! :)

      Delete
  3. how exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...