Gray Floors


Oh hey! We have gray floors.

Just to review, we started with these lovely floors you see above. They weren't pretty, but they were in good shape. I removed the carpet, carpet padding, tack strips and loose nails, sanded, and then primed.


After priming I filled holes with wood filler and caulked up any big gaps, then primed again. After that, the floors were flawless and ready for paint.

And I went with gray. So glad I did.

Here are some lovely, grainy nighttime shots of the floor.




I took these photos the night I finished, then the next day Rand immediately moved his desk and mess back into the room. I doubt I'll be sharing any photos that craziness.

This has made me realize that all my upstairs floors should be gray.

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING! We'll just hire you to do two rooms, k?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Um...I'll get back to you on that! My painting hand is cramped up. :)

      Delete
  2. They look beautiful, Layne! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...