My First Mood Board


Lately I've been playing around with creating "mood boards" and round-ups of items I want to share with you, so today I'm finally ready to reveal one. This is a little round-up of pretty bedroom items I like and that I think would be lovely in a room together. These items are mostly out of my budget for now, which is why I love idea boards like this. If I have a strong sense of what I like, then I feel more confident digging through junk at flea markets in search of similar items.

You never know! I did stumble across a teak platform bed with floating nightstands like the one above on Craigslist. Maybe I'll find a vintage kilim at a flea market someday...

Source List:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Wall Color: Moonlight White by Benjamin Moore

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't that awesome? I came across one of those on Craigslist a while back, and I passed it up...I wonder if I'll ever see another one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...