My Christmas Wishlist


Almost all of my Christmas shopping is done, so I thought I'd go ahead and share my Christmas wish list, just in case anyone out there is looking for last minute gift ideas...maybe even for me. (Wink, wink, Rand!)

Here's what I dream of finding under my tree on Christmas morning:

1. Anna Dorfman now has a Society 6 shop! I really admire her and I would love to have something she's created hanging in my home! This Focus print is my favorite, but there are so many beautiful things in her shop to choose from.

2. These boots look like something I could wear all the time, in every season. 

3. This is another Society 6 print featuring the characters from my favorite TV show ever, Arrested Development. LOVE. I especially love that Tobias is blue!

4. Morgan Satterfield is another blogger I find really inspiring, and this Daily Pill Necklace is her design from her shop, Camp Provisions. Both are beautiful, but I think I want the circular one.

5. I would really love to be able to run errands on my vintage bike, but it's so hard to bike around carrying my purse and anything I've purchased. A bicycle basket would be a huge help, like this one.

6. These TOMS wedges also look like they would go with so many, many outfits.

7. I can't stop thinking about the Stendig calendar. Time to get one!

8. This Stay Home Club shirt is perfection.  So me...and it also reminds me that I need two more cats. 

Do you see anything you like? What's on your wish list this year? If you've blogged your wish list, please share a link!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...