My Portrait Gallery Wall

I had wondered why Kristen Stewart looked so depressed all alone on my wall. She was lonely.



























So I brought over some friends for her and now I have a gallery wall of portraits.


"Kristen Stewart" was drawn 10 years ago by a guy I went to high school with. It was the first piece of art I ever bought. I paid $20 and gave it to my mom, but somehow it ended up on my wall. Oops!

The three other ladies are from thrift stores and flea markets.  And those cats. I don't know their story yet, but I want to find out. My mom found them in my grandma's house after she passed away. That's all we know. They're portraits, so on the wall they went.

I'm so happy with how this turned out! That wall looks so much better with something bigger going on over the sofa. And I think I see a little smile on Kristen's face!

+ How do you feel about gallery walls and portraits of people you don't know?

+ How was your weekend?

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Esp the cats! My great uncle had a portrait of his dog painted (on purpose), so.......maybe she did too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me want to get portraits of my cats done! Those cat pictures on the wall say S. Hudson 6/973, etc. I tried to search around and couldn't find anything about them. But I love how quirky and unique they are!

      Delete
  2. LOVE THIS! The combination of black and sepia looks great with your sofa! The arrangement is perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I ended up centering it over the sofa instead of with the wall! Maybe I need to rethink what I told you about your gallery wall! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...