New shoes!

Let's have a moment of silence for these faithful old friends:


My Brooks Pureflows.  What incredible shoes.  We ran a lot of miles together, didn't we?  A little over 300, actually.

So that means....time for new shoes!


Brooks PureFlows 2, welcome to my feet.

Although while picking these up, I came across another pair I think I need to own.

"Experience the next best thing to naked feet with the hyper-light PureDrift. Spread those toes with two split grooves that allow your forefoot to flex through its three functional units. A hardly-there upper has a close fit and provides a little more coverage than a birthday suit. When you really want to feel free as a bird, remove the sockliner for a zero drop experience. Feet, meet feel."


Cool.  I'm not brave enough to replace my favorite shoe, but I really want to try these out.  

What running shoes are your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...