Green







In only a few short weeks it will start getting a little warmer and then things will start turning green.  Everything will start sounding and smelling so good outside and it will be time to RACE!  Aaahh...I can't wait.

These are from my Kodak Retina Reflex IV sometime in the past.  Two springs ago?  Yes, because I don't have bangs.  I love taking the camera outside when it's warm.

Right now there is ice everywhere outside.  Yesterday was a snow day.  My husband and I are lucky enough to both have jobs that get cancelled due to inclement weather.  So we got the day off together and spent it cleaning our house and listening to records.  It was lovely, but one is enough.  I want green.

Do you have anything coming up that you're counting down the days to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...