Thirty-One


As is tradition, I was sick today on my birthday and in the days leading up to it. I refuse to get a flu shot because I hate needles, so every year (nearly always on my January birthday) I get very sick.

On Friday, I stayed home from work because I had a 102 degree temperature, aches, chills, the works. On Saturday, I laid in bed and accepted that death was near. But by God, on Sunday I dragged myself out of bed and up to the top of the Space Needle for Fun Times because it was my birthday.

Thanks for taking care of me, Rand.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sorry you were sick! You look gorgeous even sick. Glad you were able to get out and celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Sorry you were sick! You look gorgeous even sick. Glad you were able to get out and celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! It's funny, I didn't realize we were the same exact age. ;) (My 31st was this past July. Although I still find myself wanting to say that I'm 30 for some reason!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...