eShakti


I wanted to share this adorable dress with you today. For this post, I have the pleasure of teaming up with eShakti, an online source for beautiful dresses like this one. This is the pleat neck bird print dress, and I'm in love. 


To be clear, this is a dress, but it's February, and even though this was a particularly nice day, the temperature only got up to about 52 degrees. So I added the black sweater, and used a ponytail holder to cinch it up and keep the shape of the dress.

The biggest benefit of eShakti is all the customizations you can make to their items. I was given the option to customize the length, sleeves, and neckline, and as a teacher, I was so excited to be able to customize the length. For normal wear, I'm happy to wear my dresses above the knee, but at school, I need something a little more modest, unless I want to plan on wearing leggings every time. I'm pretty tall, so it's rare to find a dress that fits correctly and is still long enough. Plus, this length gives the dress such a fun vintage look. I feel like Betty Draper when I wear it.


The dress arrived quickly and has a high quality feel to it. I like that it's lined, so I feel adequately covered and don't have to worry about my underwear showing through. The waist has a bit of stretch to it, so it's flattering on my hourglass shape, both before and after meals.  You know exactly what I mean.

Plus it has pockets. I seem to really love the pockets in every picture.


Dress: c/o eShakti
Shoes: Payless
Sweater: Old Navy

*I want to mention, eShakti provided this dress for me to review. However, the opinions are 100% my own.

Find eShakti:

2 comments:

  1. It is such a pretty dress and I like how you styled it! And these photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I made my husband take these photos. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...