Weave Me Alone

I'm still alive...in case you were wondering, since I haven't written a blog post in over a MONTH. Here's why.

Lately, I've been weaving up a storm.

I have horrible insomnia, so lately I've been weaving and listening to podcasts until the wee hours of the night (in my new craft room-more on that later!). Weaving has become my absolute favorite crafty activity, since I was already in love with the result, and now I know I love the process as well.

After playing around with the techniques I've learned from watching YouTube videos, I've produced two pieces that actually ended up finished and looking right. There were also a few practice flops that will not be seen by anyone. Here's what I've made so far with my little DIY loom. I like to think I'm a little bit good at it.



I've got another piece in progress, so I'll share it as soon as I finish it. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. WHOA! Talented! These are both outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that second one- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so tickled to have you visit my blog! I've been reading yours since your started it, and I think you're pretty amazing. :)

      Delete
  3. These are so great Layne! I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...