Watched Lately


9 to 5 was hilarious. The clothing was my favorite part. // F is for Family is a series on Netflix. That oldest son makes the whole show. // Unlikely Animal Friends was light and fun. A rat and a dog, a surfer and a surfing pig, a disabled dog and a chicken, a cat and a horse. So unlikely and so adorable.  // Ghost was fun. Patrick Swayze really had it going on. // I hear so many references to Groundhog Day, so I decided I needed to watch it. It was an excellent story, but it drove me crazy how the timeline was off. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? // Zootopia was in theaters, and it was one of the best movies I've ever seen. I cried during the opening credits. "I want to try everything!" Also, there was a nice nod to Breaking Bad in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...