Lately



Oh, hey. Remember me?

I've got excuses, like work 'n stuff. But mostly, it was just writer's block that's to blame for my almost-month-long break from blogging. I wasn't in the mood.

But now I am. Let's blog it up.

Tell me how much you love our new scooter. I look like a huge dork riding it, and I don't care. I was born to RIDE.



My post on how to grow huge ferns is my most popular post ever, but no matter how lush your ferns get, they will still die if you stop watering them. This one was dead from neglect, but when I went to throw it out, I discovered baby birds inside. I couldn't argue with those three glaring faces, so I let the dead fern hang on our porch until they left. 


Then there's Max. He still doesn't care what you think.


I discovered this Bambi Airstream the other day, and now I'm obsessed. I want to move in and be a nomad. Only in a camper that is this retro and stylish, though. Now I'm on the lookout for a vintage starter camper, like a Shasta or a Scamp. 

Ok, we're caught up on me. So how are you? What's new? What have you been up to? Does anyone still read this thing?

I've got a few DIY/decorating/creative stuff posts lined up, so soon we'll see if I'm still any good at this.

2 comments:

  1. Haha - well, I'm still here! I love vintage trailers, I could totally see myself glamping in one. Especially decked out in authentic style - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glamping!! Me too! It would have to be a vintage one, though. I don't get as excited when I see a modern rv.... I've got to keep it retro!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...