Unfinished Business


I'm on break! I have a whole week off from school. Sort of. I had to go to the dentist yesterday, and my mouth was numb and I was drooling and it was miserable, so that day didn't feel like a vacation day. And I'm going to a professional development day on Friday, so really I just have...THREE WHOLE DAYS!

I have big planz for these three days, though.  Here's my list of things I dream of accomplishing today.  Whatever I don't get to, I'll just move onto tomorrow's list.  Positive thinking:

  • Run.
  • Laundry.
  • Paint garage door.
  • Sand, prime, and paint kitchen windows.
  • Touch up caulk and paint in living room (I just missed a few spots.)
  • Touch up bathroom paint (where I've hung pictures over the years, and patched holes).
  • Scrape paint from dressing room windows.
  • Paint and rehang missing dressing room window.
  • Finish painting bedroom dresser and add missing handles.
These are mostly just little touch-ups here and there that are driving me crazy.  I really want to tackle a new project (I'm looking at you, bedroom) but I feel like I can't start something new with all these unfinished projects all over the place.  Even though I've already redone so many of my rooms, nearly all of them are left unfinished because I got tired toward the end.  That all ends today.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...