Vintage Fibers

Of all my creative pursuits, weaving and managing my Etsy shop are by far my favorites.

My personal style is still evolving, though. I've tried lots of different stitches and approaches, and it's obvious in my shop that I'm still experimenting. So far, however, my favorite style is still the chunky, 70's look that I fell in love with in the first place.

I love the neutral colors, rya, circles, loops, and major chunkiness. I think that's the direction my weaving is headed. Here are some tapestries I've come across that inspire my inner hippie:

{Image by Morgan Satterfield, via The Brick House
{Image via The Brick House}
{Image via You Are Electric}
{Image via}
{Image via The Brick House}
{Image by Morgan Satterfield, via The Brick House}
{Image by Justina Blakeney}
{Image by Morgan Satterfield via The Brick House}
{Image via mcdecorumemporium}
{Image via The Brick House}
{Image via Shop Class LA}
Time to make a GIANT loom. (!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...